Dear user, the use of this website implies your acceptance to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. The website of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, https://www.federaciondecafeteros.org, and http://www.cafedecolombia.com, including its characteristics and contents (henceforth known as "Official FNC Website" is a service provided by the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia (henceforth known as the "Provider") intended for the use of the general public and all the graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services found on the Site (henceforth known as the "Content") hereby provided through the Official FNC Website shall be used solely through the strict compliance of the following terms (henceforth known as the "Terms and Conditions of Use").
1. Limited License: As a user of the Official FNC Website, you are hereby authorized to access and use the Official FNC Website and its Content under a non-exclusive, untransferable, revocable, limited license and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. The Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to the Site at any time.
2. Limitations on Use: The Content of the Official FNC Website is solely intended for lawful personal use and is not intended for commercial use. The user is hereby unauthorized to decompile, dismantle, lend, borrow, sell, or reverse engineer the Content of this website, nor is the user permitted to yield to any other party the license of access and/or use or create derivations of the Official FNC Website or of its Contents. In as much the user is not permitted to employ any network control software nor any other type of software in order to determine the internal architecture of the Official FNC Website, extract information related to its use, identities or users. The use of robots, spiders, or any other type of software, automatic device, or manual process in order to manipulate or copy the Website or its Content, without previous written authorization from the Provider is not authorized. The user is not authorized to copy, modify, reproduce, publish, present nor transmit all or part of the Official FNC Website for either commercial or non-commercial reasons. You are not authorized to use or export the Official FNC Website in whole or in part, or its Contents in whole or in part, or of any software in or available through the Official FNC Website. Unauthorized use of the Official FNC Website and/or of its Contents is strictly prohibited.
3. Legal Advice: The Content does not constitute legal advice, and nothing material or informational provided within the Official FNC Website is considered confidential, except that which is clearly expressed within the Terms and Conditions of Use of any of the services offered by the Official FNC Website. The accuracy, extension, adequacy, or timeliness of the Content, for a specific use of the user is not guaranteed. The use of the material or information provided by the Official FNC Website is the exclusive responsibility of the user.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: The Official FNC Website does not confer license or any right, nor through implication, inference or any other means of the author's rights or any other intellectual property or industrial right. By entering the Official FNC Website the user agrees that the Content as much as the Official FNC Website are protected by intellectual property Laws and international agreements entered by the Republic of Colombia. For further information please refer to the Copyright© FNC 2004.
5. Links to the Official FNC Website: Links to the Website can be established only to the homepage of the Official FNC Website and solely when (a) macros or other functions; part or the whole of the homepage; the Terms and Conditions of Use, the copyright advice and other exhibited advices are not eliminated or hidden (b) Authorization is requested from the Provider in regards to said link through written correspondence emailed to the Official FNC Website contact (c) Any link to the Official FNC Website must be eliminated upon the Provider's request. If the link is meant for only a part or section of the Official FNC Website, a letter of solicitation must be sent to the Provider via email to the Official FNC Website contact who can freely accept/decline the request. Once the link is approved, the approval, terms, and conditions in which it was conceived will be announced.
6. Authorization for Use of Contents Authorized by the Provider: For having carried or sent material or content of any nature to be used within the Official FNC Website, the user concedes and/or guarantees that the owner of such material or content has willingly acquiesced to the Provider's intellectual property and industrial rights and indefinite license, general, free of charge, irrevocable and not exclusive for the use of the material or Content; conferring as well the right to contract, utilize, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, reproduce or publicly render, present or digitally translate, create jobs, distribute said materials, or incorporate in any way, means, or through any technology known or to be known. The user in this act waives his/her legal actions against the Provider for the real or presumed violation or illicit appropriation of his/her intellectual property rights
7. Solicitations: The user is not authorized to distribute in or through the Official FNC Website contents or materials that contain public marketing announcements; solicitations of goods, services or funds; or solicitations on behalf of a third party in order for them to become member of any company or organization without the previous written express authorization of the Provider. Regardless of the aforementioned information, in any interactive area of the Official FNC Website, wherever it is pertinent, the user can: (a) locate next to his/her name, address, email, this URL of his/her own portal or website (b) recommend websites, goods or services as long as there are no direct or indirect commercial or monetary interests involved from said website, portal, product, or service. In no way shall a user or entity perjure another person or entity with facts obtained from the Official FNC Website.
8. Errors and Corrections: The Provider is not responsible for errors, viruses, or other harmful components that the available information within the Official FNC Website may have, the Provider is not obliged to correct or rectify any said errors, viruses, or harmful components.
In the same way, the Provider is not responsible for the temporal or permanent suspension of the service and/or access to the Official FNC Website. The Provider is not responsible for the content of the information disposable within or through the Official FNC Website, nor for its veracity, accuracy, or verifiability. The Provider reserves the right to make improvements or changes to the characteristics, functionality, and Contents at any moment to the Official FNC Website.
9. Third Party Contents: The contents provided by third parties can be exhibited within the Official FNC Website or be permanently accessible through links from the Official FNC Website. The Provider is not responsible for any infraction, error, legal contradiction, defamation, slander, omission, offense, falsehood, obscenity, pornographic material, or blasphemy contained within the declarations, opinions, affirmations, or any other form of content presented within third party information posted within the Official FNC Website. The Provider does not assume the responsibility to store or support third party information. The User expressly declares knowledge that the information and opinions inside the contents provided by third parties are not supported by the Provider nor do they necessarily reflect its opinions.
10. Exclusion of Guarantees: The Official FNC Website is presented as is and according to its availability. The Provider does not authorize any guarantee to the user, including but not limited to: commercial, marketability, appropriateness, and the usurpation of rights. The Provider does not assume any responsibility for any losses, damages, claims, impairments, direct or indirect prejudices, that may result from or are related to (1) errors or omissions within the Official FNC Website and its contents, including but not limited to technical imprecisions and typographical errors, (2) third party websites or contents that can be accessed directly or indirectly through links within the Official FNC Website, including but not limited to any errors or omissions within these, (3) the availability of services offered through the Official FNC Website or any part of it, (4) the use of the Official FNC Website, or (5) the use of any hardware or software in relation to the Official FNC Website.
11. Statute of Limitations - With exception of the responsibility that the Provider shall assume in relation to its position within the respective interactive area. The user recognizes that the Provider is not responsible for any losses, damages, claims, impairments, prejudices, of any kind that may result from the use of the Official FNC Website and the interactive areas of the Official FNC Website or from any information or opinion that may appear in or by means of the interactive areas. The Provider does not assume responsibility for any specific direct or indirect damage whether incidental or consequential, of any kind (including but not limited to legal fees) caused by, as a result of, or in relation to the use or lack thereof of the Official FNC Website or its Content. In the case that the preceding limitation of responsibility is prohibited, the obligation for damages caused by the Provider shall be limited to COP$100.00 (One Hundred Colombian Pesos with Zero Cents).
12. Indemnity: The User accepts the indemnity of and exempts the Provider, its executives, directors, employees, agents, license holders, providers, and other informational sources of the Official FNC Website from any losses, costs, damages, claims, and lawsuits, incurred by third parties or incurred or suffered by the Official FNC Website in relation to or as consequence of any use or transmission of Content, including legal fees, that may result from any violation from your part of these Terms and Conditions of Use, any law, or applicable local, national or international regulation or third party property rights.
13. Illegal Activities: The Provider reserves the right to investigate violations of the Terms and Conditions of Use and engage any action that it assumes necessary against any and all responsible parties, including but not limited to the denouncement to competent legal agents or to any other third party any activity that is or may be considered illegal or clandestine, and the reveal any information necessary or useful for said agents or related parties including personal information, email addresses, history, sent information, IP directions and information interchanged.
14. Incompliance: The Provider reserves the right to utilize any and all means legally allowable in order to prevent, impede and repair any incompliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, including but not limited to blocking access to the Official FNC Website and/or to any other website related to the Provider from any particular IP address.
15. Applicable Legislation: By accepting these terms the user accepts that the Terms and Conditions of Use are guided and interpreted in conformity with the laws of the Republic of Colombia as well as all applicable current international treaties, and that whatever legal action(s) that may incur from said terms shall be presented in front of a Colombian court of law.
16. Modification of the Terms and Conditions of Use: The Provider reserves the right to modify these terms at any moment without previous warning. The current versions of the Term and Conditions of Use shall appear within the Official FNC Website and shall become valid immediately from the moment they are exhibited within the Official FNC Website. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing said terms. The continuous and uninterrupted use of the Official FNC Website after said changes have been made constitutes their acceptance by the user.
Copyright© FNC 2009
No part of the information contained within the Official FNC Website can be reproduced, transmitted in any way or through any electronic or mechanical means, including copies, recordings or through any storage system, without the explicit and written consent from the Office of Intellectual Property of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia.
All logos and brands registered in the Official FNC Website are property of their respective owners. Third parties comments pertain to their authors.
Copyright© FNC 2009
National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia
Calle 73 No. 8 - 13 Bogotá D.C. Colombia
Tel. (1)3136600 Fax. (1)2171021